BestFlex powered conveyors with reversing accumulation features.
Selection of powered flexible conveyors that are in stock and ready to ship. Our BFP15 models are upgraded with heavy duty upgrades so they can handle high volume applications where the conveyor will travel over dock plates frequently and be used for multiple shifts.
- Load capacity 100 lbs/ft
- Heavy duty 16 gauge precision bearing 1.5 diameter steel rollers
- 0-120FPM Variable speed dial
- Zero pressure Accumulation– Provides a zoned flow control only allowing each package to proceed when the downstream zone is empty. The addition of “time out” control gives excellent power saving only driving the conveyor as required.
- Upgraded 8" dia. heavy duty casters with total lock brakes every other leg for high volume dock plate applications
- 33” – 46” adjustable conveyor heights
- Heavy duty steel square tubing powder coated black legs offer longer service life and stability
- 1.59” aluminum extruded side plates with bolted construction
- Self tracking design allows packages to follow the path of the conveyor without using engineered curves
- Durable DC drive motors with 120VAC
- On/off switches on both ends of conveyor
- Handles on each end of the unit to assist with expanding and contracting
To learn more, view the BestFlex 1.5 brochure
If you have questions about ownership of this conveyor, download the owners manual
Your FMH conveyor is protected by our premier warranty. FMH Conveyors will replace, free of charge, parts that are damaged during the course of normal operation due to material or workmanship defects. This warranty extends for a period of two (2) years on all mechanical components and one (1) year on all electrical components (measured from the date you took possession of your conveyor.) This warranty does not cover damage due to accident, misuse, abuse and negligence. This warranty does not cover damage due to improper operation or maintenance, connection to improper voltage supply, or attempted repair/modification by anyone other than an authorized FMH Conveyors service personnel.